Homemade pizza is much better than any frozen one. It is even better when you make it according to your tastes. Today we had some mushrooms and quail eggs laying around so this is what we made for dinner.
Mushroom Pizza with Quail Eggs
- pizza dough
- 1-2 handfuls of mushrooms, sliced thin
- 6 Tbsp shredded mozzarella
- thinly sliced tomato
- 3-4 quail eggs
- 1 Tbsp ggod olive oil
- chopped fresh chives for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450F with a pizza stone inside.
- Saute the mushrooms until they shrink in half or so. Do not skip this step unless you like your pizza soggy.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese, layer with mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top and put on the pizza stone.
- After 5-6 minutes add the quail eggs and bake 2 more minute at which point it should be ready.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and enjoy!