Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pretzel Rolls


I was browsing through Epicurious and the following recipe for pretzel rolls caught my attention: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/pretzel-rolls-1107. I have made pretzels only once before and I found it a bit harder to keep them in good shape, so I thought rolls would make it much easier and it sure did. It didn't take too long to do, either. I mixed the dough in a bowl with electric mixer with dough attachments instead of using food processor to minimize the amount of dirty cookware. Other than that, I followed the recipe. I ended up with only 6 rolls, though, since we used the last two dough pieces for pizza. :) These were best while still warm, still good on the next day, and they were gone by day 3.
I think I would still make regular shaped pretzels next time, since they are better for dipping. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment